Shipping your parcel
Packages are generally dispatched within 7 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via La Poste with tracking and drop-off without signature. Packages are dispatched via Swiss or French Post with tracking and drop-off without signature. Upon shipment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us with a link to track your package online.
We recommend that you combine all your items into a single order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are the right size and your items are properly protected.
Feedback and discussion
All items can be refunded or exchanged in store, provided you follow our return policy:
Items must be returned in their original, unworn condition, with all labels intact, and with the return slip and invoice printed.
To return to the Drake Store, if you are not logged in, please make sure you are logged in to your account. Then click on "Your account", then "My orders" to register your return. Here are the 5 steps to follow:
1. Access your order history from your account.
2. Select the order containing the product you wish to return.
3. Select the product(s) you are returning by ticking the box next to their name(s).
4. Specify the quantity of product(s) to be returned (if several quantities of the same product are to be returned).
5. Add an explanation (in the "Returned goods" section), so that our e-commerce team can understand why the order is being returned and improve our customer satisfaction.
6. Once this form has been completed, click on "Return a product", and the request is sent to our e-commerce team. Your return will be displayed with the status "awaiting confirmation" on your "product returns" page before our e-commerce team can process it.
You then have the option of returning the item in-store or by post. Please note that to validate your return, the item must not have been worn and all tags must be attached.We accept returns for items purchased on the Drake Store in all our stores Drake Store during opening hours. In-store returns are free of charge. You can also exchange for another item of your choice in store. Don't forget to print out your invoice and return slip and pass them on to our in-store sales team.Without the invoice and return slip, we will not be able to process your return, and the package will unfortunately be returned to you.
During your visit, a quality control will be carried out. For products purchased online only, you can opt to return them by post at your own expense. Don't forget to enclose your invoice, your return slip and to use the delivery box to send your parcel to the following address: Peter Saxer & Cie SA Drake Store Rue Pécolat 5 1201 Geneva Switzerland.
If you wish, you can always notify us of your return by e-mail email@example.com
On receipt of the products, our teams will carry out a quality control.
For exchanges,It is possible to exchange an item or even an order in our stores by choosing one or more products with an equivalent or higher price.
However, you can return the unwanted item and place a new order.
For further information, please consult our FAQ.